Hawaii-IBIS Contents and Use
Hawaii-IBIS: Hawaii's Public Health Data Resource
- The Hawaii-IBIS Query System allows you to query public health data directly. Use the 'Build A Report' tab, above, to select your health dataset of interest. Once selected, you can specify data filtering criteria to produce data tables, graphs and maps.
- Visit the ABC's of Hawaii-IBIS page for some tips on how to get started using Hawaii-IBIS.
- Use the Glossary and Index to find definitions for common public health and epidemiology concepts.
- Please check the Resources and Help page for additional information, dataset-specific help, epidemiology concepts, definitions of terms, and other resources.
- The Hawaii-IBIS citation page provides instructions and examples for citing Hawaii-IBIS in your bibliography or footnotes.