HI-IBIS Community Profile Reports, Contents and Usage
Community Snapshot Report Content and Navigation
Each Community Snapshot Report contains the following information:
- Report title that provides the race/ethnicity selected and what Indicators are included in the Snapshot.
- Introductory text that includes an overview of the Snapshot and a general description of the Indicator group included in the report.
- Snapshot table with the following columns:
- The text in the link comes from the graphical view title. Clicking on the link takes the user to the Indicator's graphical view for the community type.
- The type of statistic is in parenthesis and comes from the graph's y-axis label.
- The text with the Indicator definition comes from the Indicator's main page.
- Community Data
- Count/Rate - the Indicator count or rate for the community.
- Confidence Interval - the 95% confidence interval for the community measure where applicable.
- Compared to Hawaii State - a graphic depiction of how the group is doing compared to the state as a whole.
- Comparison Value - Hawaii state rate where available.
- Table footnotes
- Default - Those automatically included for each Indicator in the Snapshot
- Indicator name link - clicking on this link will take the user to the Indicator's community graphical view.
- Data Sources
- Date Indicator Content Last Updated
- Additional optional footnotes - the user must check these fields in Step 3 of the Snapshot Selection Page.
- Data Notes
- Why Is It Important?
- Numerator and Denominator Definitions