Query Builder for Hawaii's Youth Tobacco Survey (YTS) Data - SHS - exposed in car/home in past week, curr smk, Middle Schools, State-level
The Hawaii-IBIS query system data are intended to support public health stakeholders, students, researchers, and policy makers in their efforts to improve the health of the state. Please read the following restrictions for data use.
As a Hawaii-IBIS Query System user, I AGREE TO:
- Use the data for statistical reporting and analysis only.
- Avoid any attempt to identify or contact individual(s) represented in the Hawaii-IBIS query system data.
- Avoid disclosure or use of the identity of any individual(s) discovered inadvertently.
- Avoid linkage of Hawaii-IBIS query system data with other data that, after linkage, might allow identification of an individual represented in the Hawaii-IBIS query system data.
- Use appropriate safeguards to prevent the identification of any individual(s) represented in the data, including when disclosing Hawaii-IBIS Query System data to others.
- Report IMMEDIATELY any inadvertent or intentional identity disclosures or violations of this agreement of which I become aware to the Hawaii Health Data Warehouse, 1-855-946-5899.